Understanding why consumers’ buy on impulse can make a significant difference to your bottom line. Key topics covered in this groundbreaking presentation include:
- How unconscious wants and needs trigger impulsive purchases.
- The influence of emotions on the impulse buy.
- The part played by the ‘pleasure’ hormone dopamine in rewarding impulse buying.
- The role of the brain’s frontal regions in inhibiting impulses.
- How ‘sensory cues’ prime impulsive purchasing decisions.
This lecture is based, in part, on original research conducted for my best-selling book Impulse – Why We Do What We Do Without Knowing Why We Do It to learn more click here.